A customer rewards program has been introduced at Petceutics. Not only does this offer customers savings for their continued patronage, it also provides the opportunity for further savings when they refer new customers to Petceutics.
The equivalent cash value of 1 point is 2.5 cents. Therefore 40 points offers a saving of $1.
Ways to earn points:
- 1 point earned for every dollar spent
- 50 points for signing up to our newsletter
- 20 points for reviewing a product
- 50 points for referring a new Petceutics customer
- 50 extra points on sign-up for the referred customer
How to check your points balance:
Checking your reward points balance is easy. Just click on the my account link and log in to the website. The point balance is apparent on the account dashboard.
How to refer new customers:
1. Log in to the website by clicking on the my account link
2. In the left column, click on the referred friends link
3. From this page you can send emails to your friends that are automatically generated through the website. Alternatively you can copy you personalised permanent link to share with your friends and use as you wish.
To receive reward points for your referral, the new customer must use your personalised link. Otherwise there is no way of tracking the referral.
There is no limit to how many people you can refer to the site.
50 points will be credited to your account once the new customer places their first order of $50 or more.
Terms and Conditions:
Points have an expiry of 365 days.
Points can be used in part or in full for payment of orders. Points can be attributed towards shipping costs.
This is not a cash back offer or scheme. Reward points can only be used as a discount for future Petceutics orders.
The Manager may at any time, at its discretion and with or without prior notice, amend these terms and conditions, suspend or terminate the program or cancel a person’s membership, even if this would: reduce or eliminate the number, value or length of validity of, reward points already issued; or result in cancellation of reward points already issued. The Manager will use its reasonable endeavours to notify customers of any significant changes to the program, but is not obliged to do so. Petceutics will not be liable to you for the termination of the rewards program for any reason whatsoever, including (without limitation) for any points in your account at the time of termination.