Vitamins & Minerals
Items 1-10 of 13
Oxbow Natural Science Digestive Support 60 Chewable Tablets
For pets with GI sensitivity, infection, or a history of gastric problems.
- - CHICORY ROOT: contains insulin, supports the growth of beneficial bacteria in the GI tract
- - GINGER ROOT: anti-inflammatory, supports gastric motility
- - FENUGREEK SEED: anti-inflammatory, slows the absorption of glucose
Oxbow Natural Science Joint Support 60 Chewable Tablets
For pets advancing in age, diagnosed with arthritis, stiffness or decreased mobility.
- - GLUCOSAMINE: helps prevent cartilage degeneration
- - YUCCA: anti-inflammatory, antioxidative
- - TURMERIC: anti-inflammatory, helps protect the liver
- - GINGER ROOT: anti-inflammatory, helps relieve chronic pain.
Oxbow Natural Science Multi-Vitamin 60 Chewable Tablets
For pets during times of stress or with chronic health issues.
$15.50Out of stock
- - For picky eaters or those that eat only hay and greens
- - VITAMINS A, C, D, E AND B-COMPLEX supports optimal health and wellbeing
- - FLAXSEED AND DHA provide beneficial Omega-3 and Omega 6 fatty acids
Oxbow Natural Science Skin & Coat 60 Chewable Tablets
For pets with skin or coat irritation diseases or infection.
- - CHAMOMILE: anti-inflammatory, antiallergic and antipruritic; helps reduce itching and scratching
- - CANOLA: anti-inflammatory; helps aid in skin-related diseases and promote healthy skin and coat
- - PALM OIL* (Certified Sustainable): super antioxidant, helps support anti-aging and helps fight against cell damage; Beta-carotene and Omega 3 & 6 support overall healthy skin and coat
Oxbow Natural Science Urinary Support 60 Chewable Tablets
For pets with a history of urinary issues such as infections, bladder stones, or “sludgy” urine
- - CRANBERRY: antimicrobial, helps prevent urinary tract infections
- - DANDELION LEAF: natural diuretic, supports overall urinary health
- - ASTRAGALUS ROOT: anti-inflammatory, supports renal function
- - PUMPKIN SEED: helps relieve spasms and cramping from urinary disorders
Oxbow Natural Science Vitamin C 60 Chewable Tablets
For all animals during times of stress, illness, or recovery. For guinea pigs daily if not already on Oxbow Pellets.
- - STABILISED VITAMIN C: essential part of guinea pigs daily dietary needs; helps prevent hair and teeth loss, joint swelling, and bleeding disorders
- - Supports overall wellbeing
- - Has both immune-enhancing and antioxidant properties
- - Stabilised Vitamin C source ensure optimal potency of this vitamin