PAW Dermoscent for Horses
Dermoscent® Essential 6 spot-on for horses provides the following features and benefits:
- Formulated with 100% natural ingredients
- Supports the hydrolipidic film of the horse skin and maintains optimal hydration
- Favours cutaneous eco-system balance and reinforces skin defences (epidermal barrier function)
- Purifies skin and helps to cool
- Recommended as a preventative care for horses presenting minor cutaneous disorders
- Fragrance free and hypoallergenic.
The innovative formula of Dermoscent® Essential 6 spot-on for horses is subject to rigorous selection of 100% natural active ingredients: a synergy of 10 essential oils (such as oregano, lavender, peppermint, tea tree), hemp oil and neem oil, rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E.
Apply 1 monodose vial per week for 2 consecutive months.
Regular and Continuous Treatment:
Apply 1 monodose vial every 2 weeks after initial treatment. Continue treatment as long as necessary.
Gently apply the content of the vial along the spinal column, from the withers to the rump (croupe).
Massaging is not needed. A bio-diffusing agent will allow a homogeneous distribution of the product all over the body of the horse.
Dermoscent® Essential 6 spot-on for horses should not be used 2 days before or 2 days after application.
When to Use
For horses with cutaneous problems such as:
- Dry/brittle/breaking hair,
- Oily coat
- Imbalanced cutaneous flora
Essential 6® spot-on for horses enables to decrease shampoo frequency and substitute daily intake of essential fatty acids (omega 6-3).
A oily liquid with a yellow/ gold colour.