Revolution For Cats

Revolution is an easy-to-administer, all-in-one flea and heartworm treatment for cats that simply works inside and out for a full month
SKU
REVOLUTION FOR CATS
Grouped product items
Product Name Qty
Revolution Cat 2.6-7.5kg Blue 45mg 6's
$78.50
Revolution Cat 2.6-7.5kg Blue 45mg 3's
$42.50
Revolution Puppy & Kittens Mauve 15mg 3's
Special Price $33.00 Regular Price $39.50
Revolution Puppy & Kittens Mauve 15mg 15's
Special Price $135.10 Regular Price $165.50
Zoetis

We will aim to dispatch this product within 24 hours.

Call us now for more info about our products on 02 8599 9759.

Please choose wisely as we cannot refund prescription medicines.

Revolution is extremely effective in keeping cats safe from hookworm, roundworm and ear mites, too. Unlike many other 'topical' (i.e. administered externally onto the body) parasiticides designed to treat fleas and other parasites in cats, Revolution is not a scheduled poison and is approved for use with kittens as young as 6 weeks old, as well as pregnant and lactating females.

Revolution is available in a range of sizes to suit any cat. You simply squeeze it onto the skin on the back of your cat's neck every month.

Revolution simply works inside and out.

Once you've applied it, Revolution For Cats is quickly absorbed into your pet's bloodstream, killing any heartworm larvae, as well as any roundworm and hookworm intestinal larvae, it encounters. As it moves into your cat's skin and hair, it gets down to the business of killing fleas and other external parasites. Revolution For Cats will then continue to fully protect your cat for an entire month, regardless of how long your cat's hair is. After the month is up, a new dose needs to be applied.

If you've administered Revolution For Cats correctly and in line with the recommended dosing schedule, you and your cat can rely on protection from the following:

  • Icon of a flea

    Fleas

    Revolution treats, controls and prevents flea infestations on your cat as well as in your cat's day-to-day surroundings. Adult fleas are killed, flea eggs don't hatch, and flea larvae are killed or prevented from developing into adults. Because it's a comprehensive flea treatment, it also controls flea allergy dermatitis.

  • Icons of a Heartworm, Hookworm and Roundworm

    Heartworm, Hookworm and Roundworm:

    Revolution enters the bloodstream to prevent ailments related to all three of these insidious parasites.

  • Icon of an Ear mite

    Ear Mites

    Revolution treats, controls and prevents intensely irritating ear mite infestations.

Fleas, and the importance of treating surrounding areas

Did you know that the fleas on your cat represent only about 5% of the total flea population your feline friend is living with? So where are the other 95%? They're happily existing in your cat's everyday indoor and outdoor living environments.

Revolution For Cats targets that massive 95% of fleas by hitching a ride on the hair and dander your cat sheds in and around your home. Over time, as the Revolution absorbed into these tissues comes into contact with the fleas, eggs and larvae in those living areas, it either kills them, stops them from hatching, or prevents them from reaching adulthood and continuing their creepy little life cycles. So for once, cat hair is actually a good thing.

More Information
Refrigerated ProductNo
ManufacturerNo
Parasites ControlledFleas, Heartworm, Intestinal Worms, Mites
Dose FormSpot-On
Duration of Effect4 weeks
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account