Fido's Permethrin Rinse 125ml
- Permethrin 40g/L
- Contains the Permethrin for flea and tick control.
- Controls flies and biting insects on horses.
- A mild formulation with a pleasant mint flavour.
- Can be made up into a rinse, dip or spray and applied onto the coat for bathing or after and between baths.
- Does not need to be washed off as the residual effect of the rinse works long after application.
- Leaves the coat shiny and smelling pleasant for days after.
- Can be used in conjunction with long term flea treatment products.
- Widely used in most grooming facilities, hydrobaths, and home bathing applications.
- Do not use on cats or kittens.
|Indication||Control of fleas (Ctenocephalides felis and Ct. canis) on dogs. An aid in the treatment of flea allergy dermatitis (summer eczema) on dogs.Control of pyrethroid sensitive flies: buffalo fly (Haematobia irritans exigua), stable fly (Stomoxys calcitrans) and biting insects (Culicoides sp.) on horses. An aid in the treatment of Queensland itch on horses.|
|Contraindications||Administration to sick or convalescing animals, or to cats. Administration to dogs less than 3 months of age.|
|Actions||A third generation synthetic pyrethroid which acts on the neuromuscular system of flies, fleas and ticks. Pyrethroids are more photostable than pyrethrins. Permethrin (25:75) has the lowest level of dermal irritation and systemic toxicity of any of the third generation pyrethroids. Permethrin also has an insect repellent action, aiding in treatment and control of insect bite allergies.|
|Precautions||In paralysis tick areas, daily examination of dogs is necessary. Remove any ticks found. Do not use Fido's Permethrin Rinse Concentrate in methylated spirits on broken skin.Avoid contact with the skin and eyes, and avoid breathing vapour. When preparing spray wear rubber gloves. Wash exposed parts of the body with soap and water after use, and before eating, drinking or smoking.First Aid If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131 126.Disposal Do not re-use container. Dispose of empty container by wrapping with paper and putting in garbage.|
|Storage||Store below 30°C (room temperature). Store in original container out of direct sunlight.|
|Manufacturer||Mavlab Pty Ltd|